Rope Course

>> Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It was a challenging-and-lots-of-fun Sunday. Together with my EDPC 666 Intervention and prevention strategies course mates (they need to change the course number.. -_-') , we arrived at the Anteater Recreation Center over at UC Irvine not so ready for the day.. i myself was stunned when i saw the site of the ropes course.. i have this huge fear of height and i just don't see myself up there walking on thin ropes..





We were not forced to do any of the challenge and the instructors clearly states that if we are uncomfortable doing any of them, we do not need to do it. I'm tempted to not do it but what the heck.. i just give it a try!.. suprisingly.. i did well .. everyone was so scared up there.. and i cannot afford to be panic coz i know i have to focus and take care of myself as well as my team.. together, we manage to finish the low rope course. As for the higher ropes course, i decided to stay back coz i think it's too much for me.. obviously it's higher than the low ropes course and the low ones were already above my limits so i decided not to push myself.



This experience has indeed taught me teamwork and trusts. I put all my trust on my team mates and together we did it!.. GO TEAM ICE!.. :)





3 comments:

Deanna Beryl May 19, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Whoaaaaaaaaaa! That looked scary, but also exciting at the same time! AWESOME RESPECT for attempting (yes, even though it's low ropes, but still!) :) You gotta experience that while you're still young! :)

Looking forward to read more adventures from you :)

Chervie Ku May 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

i was really scared.. but willing to try.. bila lagi bah kan.. hehe.. my legs were shaking all the time.. haha.. takut!!! :D

Zehan May 20, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP