Life...

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

i haven't been really happy about what's going on in my life lately.. everything is just not going MY way and yes.. i want things MY WAY!.. sigh~.. can't wait to pack and go... and yet thinking about the future.. i felt a heavy weight on me thinking about what i should do for my family..

sigh~.. I HAVE TO TAKE GREEEEE!!!!!.. arggghhh.. i was so happy when LSU told me i do not have to take it.. and just now they told me that i cannot graduate if i dun have a GRE score.. what is this?!?!!.. haih~.. i miss my carefree life!!.. i miss shopping in bangkok!!!.. i miss hunting for good food!.. i miss sleeping and dun have to think of working the next morning ( coz i dislike my job!.. therefore.. it is very important that i love my job in the future.. coz i'll be working like forever!!!)

then stupid MAS only allow me 20 kg for baggage... freaking 20 kg!!!! how am i going to bring everything home?!.. just my cello alone already 20 kg okay!!!.. arrrrrr!!!..


wish i can turn back time.. everyone look so cute and small!.. heh~..

at least i don't have to think of so many things then...

***********************
i dunno why.. but i miss.... DARONNN!!!!!!! :(~~




1 comments:

Esculapia May 1, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

I feel the same... I miss shopping, going out, stay late... I want to travell far away from here..

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP