yet another day...

>> Thursday, December 13, 2007

6 days of camping.. finally come to an end...the 8th SAUM international pathfinder camporee officially ended today.. went to the camp site this morning.. wished i was part of it.. it reminds me of my good ol' days.. when i was still young of course.. joining pathfinder camps.. and getting to know people.. during my time.. our camps was nothing like this one.. we had no water and the sea is our only source of water.. we took a shower in the river and don't even bother asking how we manage to do our nature ' business'... those were the days.. tho' it was hard.. it was FUN!!... Today is also the last day of school (AIMS) haven't been going there for the past two weeks now.. the kids were really thrilled seeing me there today.. they knew i was coming for the class party.. they were anticipating my attendance..the moment i entered the class, i have a bunch of kids flocking towards me and giving me a looonnnggg biiiggg hug... each of them gave their little speech to me.. i was touched and nearly cried.. but i hold my tears.. coz somehow.. i think teachers are not suppose to cry.. hahaha.. :) anyway.. to my Grade 2 students of AIMS.. thank you for giving me such good memories.. and thank you for helping me like teaching.. it's because of u all .. that made me change my whole perception about being a teacher.. all of you don't know how much u've influenced me in many ways.. thank you for giving a great experience.. i love u all...:) and not forgetting Teacher Lyn, the class teacher of grade two.. thank you for letting me 'screw up' ur class.. :) a great teacher indeed!!.. :) pictures of the class party will be up soon .. check out www.picasaweb.google.com/chervieku for updates..:) cheers everyone!.. ho! ho! ho! Love, Vie

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP