All i want for christmas is....

>> Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All i want for Christmas is my two front teeth!
my two front teeth, YES! my two front teeth!

As an innocent child asked for his two front teeth, what would be of yours this coming Christmas?

Things could be so simple, in a child's mind. how i wish i could turn back time... to be a child again, If it's so, i would definitely make many changes in my life. not that i regretted my life before, but i could've done better in some ways. Life journey is a learning experience, if you don't learn, don't call it a life! many good and bad things are happening around me, most of the things, we are not in control... but we can make a difference, if we try.

This Christmas, i want not tangible things, but i wish for a better heart, a better me. i can never be perfect, i know sin has got into me but! i know God is willing and always forgives me.

Lord... make me your servant, humble and meek, may you lift the weak me and make me a better person.. make me a servant, make me your servant... today...

Merry Christmas Everyone..

- Nothing is impossible, when you put ur trust in God ... for nothing is impossible with God - Luke 1:37

tata to the year 2007~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP