bz day...

>> Sunday, December 16, 2007

Today.. is a super bz and tiring day for me.. things i did.. 9.00 am : woke up and get my self prepared to go to baby leslie's birthday party 11:30 am: baby leslie's birthday party, food was AWESOME! 1:30 pm: went back to my room for a quick change for Mrs dorothy's wedding 2.00 pm: practice for the wedding 3.00 pm: wedding starts.. creck creck creck..... i dun remember what time it ends.. but basically we continued through the reception and played for the reception as well.. we went back early.. when they were dancing some crazy indian stunts.. anyway.. reached my ever cozy room at around 8.00pm.. walk all the way back with my big fat cello with Deanna and Tina from Daron's house to the dorm.. it does not ends here.. packed my cello for Deanna to bring it back to kk.. ( first.. i put the cello into the hard case. and then!!.. this is where it requires a lot of work.. i have to cover is with layers of plastics.. basically warp it around some super huge plastic bags with lots and lots of tape... ) yes.. i have to start delivering my things back.. i'm happy that now one of my cello is gone.. well.. not yet.. but will be.. deanna's leaving tomorrow at 3am!.. so yeah.. that ends my bz day... while everyone is bz packing to leave to kk tomorrow.. i have a sudden urge to follow.. i do miss kk.. :(


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP