Korea Spring...

>> Monday, May 10, 2010





The season of flowersss... :)

Cherry Blossoms!

This is my second spring in Korea..

The first was during my spring break in LSU, it was during the early spring time so i missed all the cherry blossoms and the beautiful colored flowers. It just started blooming when it's about time to head back to LSU. =(

But i'm glad i get to see all the beautiful spring flowers during my last trip there and i enjoyed the cold weather! (Thailand is so hot!!!!!!... )


some of God's beautiful creation!.. :)



=)

This time, instead of staying in Seoul city, i spend most of my time in a small town , about two hours away from Seoul, called ChangPyeong. It's also the town that Korea proposed to have the 2014 Winter Olympics.

Nothing much in that small town, but ski mountains which i find it pretty interesting.. well.. i guess there must be a reason why they chose that place for winter olympics right.. :)




This is the apartment that i stayed in for the one week i was there..


The interior of the apartment... ok.. ignore the messiness.. :)




View from my balcony..


I hate making short trips to Korea.. just when i'm starting to enjoy myself , i had to leave in a few days time.. -.-' but i guess i'll have to do more short trips =( due to unavoidable circumstances.. T.T !

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 14, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Who's blog is this ? There's 2 persons on the pictures. Did you graduate your study yet ? Did you make this webpage only with html and css ? Do you know anything about making websites ? I'm ricardo, I live in spain and am a website designer working with photoshop and jquery.
Greetings.
RC

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP