I MALASSSS!!!!

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

ish ish..

i'm very malas (lazy) to do this tag thing lah!!..
i guess i cannot avoid since two person tagged me already!..

ok.. here's the quick 5 facts about me..

1) i had my famous smelly pillow for 22 years.. and my mom threw it away when i was in Taiwan (should've brought it with me!!! ishh!!) and made me another one.. but i don't like the new one.. i still miss my old smelly pillow..
2) i like to bite my lips..:P
3) my right leg is longer than the other.. that's why i walk weirdLY..
4) my left foot is ONE SIZE bigger than the other.. i'm not kidding.. i know everyone's one foot is bigger than the other.. just slightly.. but mine is really one size bigger.. and it's very obvious if i put them together.. remind me to show u next time u see me..
5) i had a habit of pulling my curly hair and that's one of the reason why i'm almost bald now..


ok!!. .i tag!!!.. ermm.. i don't know many ppl who blogs lah.. aiyah.. whoever reads this and has a blog.. u're tagged!.. YES U!!!

5 comments:

Deanna Beryl October 9, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

your mom threw your smelly pillow?! oh my. thanks for doing the tag anyway!

daronloo October 10, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

ahahhaha...my mom threw mine awa in 2006 i think...when they moved to the new house, and i was here in Thailand for the summer...and she took the opportunity to dispose my previous smelly pillow...and yes i've had the pillow since i was a toddler....

Chervie Ku October 10, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

yes.. i mom threw it away.. sob* sob*

Anonymous,  October 10, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

your smelly pillow's gone!!!! they'll never b one like that again...i know i hated that pillow but i'm actually sad that it;s gone!!

Unknown October 11, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

omg... remind me if i ever have kids to change their pillows every few months so there's no such thing as 22 year old smelly pillows! AHAHAHA....

Actually, I had a cloth doll stuffed with cotton I called my Girlie Doll. But I got weaned off it when I was still a kid. Can't remember when I actually said goodbye. My mom used to have spares in case I lose it cuz if no Girlie Doll, cannot sleep. LOL.

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP