out of the blue...

>> Monday, October 29, 2007

AIMS library......

yes... i'm bored.. and i don't know what to do.. from teaching 5 subjects ( social studies, math, science, spelling & Vocabulary and basal reading) now i'm left with only one subject - math.. this means.. my internship is coming to an end.. should i be happy about this?.. i was quite unhappy with this whole internship thingy at first.. but i've grown to liked it.. and i know.. i will miss it.. when i'm away..

Time flies.. one more semester to go.. and i'm done.. i will walk down the aisle, with my robe.. and alas~!.. i'm out of Thailand.. as if it was just yesterday.. i entered college, enjoying my freshman years.. with my left-over-high-school spirit.. four years has passed since then.. many things happen in between.. things that i will remember.. for the rest of my life.. fond memories.. :D Mission college indeed is a part of me in a way.. and also not forgetting AIMS.. tho' i've been working here only for one semester with the kids... but i've learn a lot.. valuable lessons that will help me grow in the future... i will miss my grade 2 kids.. i will.. :(

now.. the problem here is.. do i really wanna be a teacher in the future?.. do not ask me this question yet.. coz.. i have no answer to this question.. seriously.. i do not know.. my path is really directing me to a teaching profession.. and guess what i plan to do for my masters?.. yes.. education!.. and yet.. i'm still not sure if i wanna be a teacher.. yes.. i am really confuse.. hahhaA... well.. what i have in mind is... just go ahead with education.. and think later!.. when i have the papers.. :D

anyway.. i believe my new phase of life after my degree will be a challenging one.. i'm ready to embarked on a new journey.. :D are u ready for me?.. haha.. here i come..:)

=====================================================================

Img_1656
my friend once told me.. the cello is best played by broken hearted people.. they somehow ' feel ' better .. each full , deep and strong note they pull.. is so called a sound that is full of feelings and expression..

i do believe all sorts of music gives us hope.. i find hope.. in music... i'm glad God created music..

Great is Thy Faithfulness

on the cello by Chervie ku accompanied by Deanna Majilang on the piano..
tonight. 7.00 pm.. auditorium.. festival of faith special music..

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP